The combined expertise of the CERATIZIT Group will be on show at IMTEX 2019/Tooltech 2019, where a wide comprehensive range of our products and expertise will be on display at booth B115 in Hall 3A at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) from 24th to 30th January 2019.
IMTEX 2019 and ToolTech 2019 are flagship events of Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers’ Association for the metal cutting industry, where all the International brands participate for displaying their new technology trends in machine tools, cutting tools, metrology, CAD/CAM/CAE solutions and tooling systems.
At the show the CERATIZIT Group will be presenting its four competence brands: Cutting Solutions by CERATIZIT, KOMET, WNT and KLENK.
IMTEX 2019 highlights
- Modular OvalFlex tool system for machining aluminium wheels, the unique MaxiMill 491 double-sided 90°
- shoulder milling system and the DC/SX grooving system with “Direct Cooling”
- 3D-printed PCD milling cutters and exclusive PCD reaming solutions
- High performance benchmark solutions in solid carbide tools
- Exchangeable head type solution for hole-making
- Specialized aerospace solutions for composite, aluminium & HRSA materials
- Turnkey project solutions – end-to-end solutions for complete machining
- Industry Solutions – Bar Peeling, Tube Scarfing
- Customized preforms, blanks for hob and high precision solid carbide rods
- Industry 4.0 Solutions