With an aim to advertising its firm stake in the development of innovative manufacturing solutions and its digital value proposition, the machine tool and production system manufacturer, DANOBAT will have a strong representation at the coming edition of the EMO fair in Hannover. At the event, the company will launch three completely new developments, present its range of redesigned machines for maximum-precision grinding and turning and will publicise its high added value service offer.
One of the most important fairs for the industrial manufacturing sector in Europe, the event will serve as the showcase for the company to display the solutions designed for carrying out high productivity grinding and turning processes of great technical complexity.
In addition, the company will avail of this opportunity to share its digital value proposition, composed of in-house technological developments based on industry 4.0 concepts with an aim to advancing in the creation of intelligent manufacturing spaces, fitted with interconnected equipment and capable of autonomous operation.
DANOBAT, which will be in Hall 11, stand C45, will likewise present its advanced service offer aimed at offering intelligent machine management, adding value to machinery, improving maintenance strategies and optimising performance and production.
DANOBAT Expert Solutions
Completely new developments:
- Maximum rigidity centreless grinding machine, ESTARTA-650
- Vertical grinding of medium-sized pieces, VG-800
- Internal grinding machine for workpieces of great length, ILD-600
Redesigned machines which have been conceived for carrying out high productivity grinding and turning processes of great technical complexity:
- High precision hard turning machine, LT-400
- A grinding solution for non-cylindrical shapes and radii, IRD-400
- A horizontal development for large workpieces, HG-72
- An ultra-precision grinding machine, LG-1000
- Smart HMI: an intuitive interface aiding the operator and facilitating the use of the machinery, thus raising productivity.
- Data System: a platform for capturing, storing and processing data, which means the status of the machine can be monitored.
- Control System: enables the control, monitoring and supervision of data in high complexity manufacturing lines.
- Production optimization
- Engineering to neutralize obsolescence
- Spare parts management
- Predictive, preventive & corrective maintenance
- Local service network