German measuring and inspection technology manufacturer, Zoller is showcasing futuristic technologies at ongoing IMTEX 2017. The company is demonstrating »zidCode«, quick and easy ZOLLER tool identification system; »smartCheck«, universal measuring machine; »toolOrganizer«, stock management solution for tools and accessories. The company is showcasing at hall 3B stall B104.
»zidCode« tool identification, developed by ZOLLER, offers a quick and error-free transfer of tool data measured on the ZOLLER tool presetter and measuring machine to the CNC-controlled machine. This data transfer is performed by scanning a QR code without the need for network connection or RFID technology.
- Quick and simple data transfer without typos and prevention of machine cras- hes
- Perfect solution, particularly for upgra- des of turning and milling machines as well as maching centers
- Perfect application for turning lathes (no RFID chip required)
The ZOLLER »smartCheck« checks and measu- res tool geometries of all kinds in incident and transmitted light in a quick and ultra-precise manner before and after sharpening. Thanks to its manual swivelling unit (incident light camera) tools can be checked with 50 fold magnification in axial and radial direction and afterwards all measurement results are logged.
- Contact-free checking, measuring and presetting of all types of cutting tools
- Measuring of all important parameters in incident and transmitted light
- Automatied procedures: fast and with micro-precision
- Software »inScreen« and incident light measurement »metis« included
- Less scrap, customer complaints, and machine down-times
- 50-fold magnification, dimmable LED incident light control
The Zoller »toolOrganizer«, used in combination with the ZOLLER TMS Tool Management Solutions software, is the ideal stock management solution for tools and accessori- es. Relying on the well coordinated combination of ZOLLER »toolOrganizer« with matching software modules the right quantity is always available at a defined storage location. No more picking errors or mistakes.
- A structured storage system for keeping track of complete tools, tool compo- nents or accessories
- User-friendly display of storage location by LED lights
- Control system for a safe withdrawal of the desired components
- Large variety of drawer sizes to suit dif- ferent components
- Direct interface to the ZOLLER tool management
- Circulation check and stock transparency
- Inventory management