Vollmer, Germany based tool grinding technology manufacturer is impressing visitors with its recently launched machine Vgring 160, Grinding machine for the complete machining of solid carbide tools up to 50 mm diameter. The company is present at Hall 2B stall D102.
With the launch of the Vgrind 160, Vollmer has launched a five-axis grinding machine for the production of solid carbide tools up to 50 mm diameter – in conjunction with multi-layer machining.
- New wall concept: Very rigid, compact construction with optimal accessibility and overview for the operator.
- Multi-layer machining: Two vertical grinding spindles with the grinding wheel set in the C-axis pivot point. Reduced machining times thanks to shorter linear-axis travel distances.
- Modern control-panel concept: Height-adjustable, with touchscreen, 19″ diagonal screen size and optimum view into the machining chambers.
- NUMROTOplus: The reliable, intuitively operated software with 3D workpiece and machine simulation, combined with collision monitoring.
- Tool Automation: Even more flexibility for your manufacturing processes – with eight HSK-50 tool positions for the grinding wheel sets. Both grinding spindles can be loaded with complete flexibility.
- Workpiece Automation: Such as with the VOLLMER HP 160 pallet magazine or the HPR 250 free-arm robot for increased capacity and flexibility.